Fri, 17 May|
Your Cotswolds Adventure
LOVE HER WILD: Camp Cotswolds
Love Her Wild's low fitness adventure
Time & Location
17 May 2024, 17:00 – 18 May 2024, 12:30
Your Cotswolds Adventure, Shipton Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6AQ, UK
About the event
Join Love Her Wild at Camp Cotswolds, a low fitness adventure for those preferring a gentle pace.
- Relaxed pace adventure
- Firelighting workshop
- Camp Cookout
- Spend the night under the Cotswold stars
- Nature crafts
- Wildlife workshop
Arrive late afternoon at Your Cotswolds Adventure campsite which we have exclusive use of for our adventure. It's owned by one of our very own Wilders so we will be supporting our community through our visit! We'll work together to set up camp so we can compare camping kit and get to know one another. You are welcome to camp in whatever way suits you: bivvy, tent or small van. We will learn how to build and light a camp fire and then use it to cook our dinner together! After some evening activities and games, we will fall asleep under the Cotswolds stars. There are toilets and warm showers, including a wheelchair accessible bathroom, and a washing up area.
After enjoying breakfast al fresco, we will enjoy some nature crafts and learn more about the local residents with a wildlife workshop. We will finish off with a picnic lunch before heading home feeling relaxed and having spent quality time with other Wilders.
Things to consider:
- The ticket cost excludes camping fee of £30 payable by bank transfer to the campsite upon booking. This covers our exclusive use of the campsite and supports the owner who is a member of our LHW community.
- Many LHW adventures are already more achievable than you think (if in doubt, ask!) but this one has been designed for those preferring limited walking and a shorter duration.
- You should be prepared to walk distances of 600m across a flat but uneven field to move to our viewpoint.
- Many of our activities will be seated. The kit list will include bringing a suitable chair.
- We will be outside for the whole of our adventure, whatever the weather.
- There could be an option to do a 2km walk with car sharing depending on timings, group ability and interests.
- There is an option to have electric hookup at an extra charge of £5. There are only 3 spaces available on a first booked, first served basis.
- If you are unsure whether this adventure is for you, get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
This ticket includes all workshops, activities, tuition and dinner but does NOT include camping or other meals. We will pay the campsite fee of £30 via bank transfer. This covers our exclusive use of the campsite and supports the owner who is a member of our LHW community.£120.00+£3.00 service feeGoes on sale: 30 Dec, 21:10